Translate

Friday, May 10, 2013

Final Farewell


Doing this blog has been admittedly difficult for me. The main difficulty for me was that I had a lot of trouble writing more and more stuff always keeping it fresh. I am not a very deep person and I tend to like to stay on the surface so giving an in depth talk about things that don’t completely interest me was somewhat of a challenge. But I found that blogging was actually a little more fun that I had thought it to be originally. Not only did the blog just help me out get a handle on how to blog or how the whole bloggerverse works, but also made me dive a little deeper into social media. I would have never even to have given tumblr a second thought because I am not interested in the least. On the positive side blogging is a great way to just speak freely and not really have a way to write or like a strict format to pay attention to so that is probably my favorite thing about this blogging project. So farewell bloggerverse it’s been a trip but I’m out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment